A series of unfortunate events crushed my credit and cash flow. My bank of over 12 years offered no help… I was able to clear my financial slate with my loan proceeds, save money and get back on solid ground.
In the end we got our loan and couldn’t be happier in selecting Ken to help us. His fees are fair, his knowledge and vast professionalism second to none. I would refer Ken to anyone looking to successfully acquire a business loan.
Thank you so much for assisting me with my new loan. You were very helpful and reassuring that this was very possible. The process from start to closing was just as you stated. If I have any more financial needs in the future, you will be called. Also I will be referring you as well to anyone I know that will be seeking commercial loans. Thanks a million.
K2 Commercial Finance provided financing for my funeral homes when our bank went out of business and a different bank called our loan. The banking crisis became my personal crisis and Ken walked us through a complex situation and delivered the loan we needed… Many thanks!
Thank you so much for everything you’ve done for us. It feels great to own our location!
Your help changed our lives.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
We have been a home-based business for over 11 years and finally decided to move the business out of the home into our own commercial condo. The banks and other commercial mortgage lenders just kept wasting our time and constantly asking for a ton of paperwork… I found Ken on-line and contacted him to explain my situation he was right on it and got me approved and the loan closed in no time.
Thank you Ken,
- Automotive Refinance – Loan Amount: $255,750 – Oak Lawn, IL
- Retail Refinance – Loan Amount $500,000 – Burbank, CA
- Retail Refinance – Loan Amount $535,350 – Deland, FL
- Office Acquisition – Loan Amount $403,550 – Bainbridge Island, WA
- Mixed Use Refinance – Loan Amount: $ 756,000 – Philadelphia, PA
- 15-Unit Office Building – Loan Amount: $1.5 Million – St. Petersburg, FL
- Apartment Complex Refinance – Loan Amount: $1.98 Million – Richmond, VA
- Retail Purchase – Loan Amount: $ 449,070 – Orange Park, FL
- Multi-Family Purchase – Loan Amount: $ 575,000 – Roseville, MI
- Warehouse Refinance – Loan Amount: $800,000 – Pompano Beach, FL
- Office/Showroom Purchase – Loan Amount: $ 252,960 – Coral Springs, FL
- Commercial Real Estate Purchase – Loan Amount: $ 565,000 – Walker, MI
- Office / Warehouse Purchase – Loan Amount $856,800 – Phoenix, AZ
- Commercial Real Estate Purchase – Loan Amount: $ 584,000 – Kent, WA
- Warehouse Cash-Out Refinance – Loan Amount: $ 560,000 – Smithfield, VA
- Apartment Complex Cash-Out Refi – Loan Amount: $1,200,000 – Tulsa, OK
- Commercial Warehouse/Industrial Purchase – Amount: $ 860,000 – Corona, CA
- Church Refinance – Loan Amount: $ 540,000 – Troy, MI
- Mixed-Use Purchase – Loan Amount: $ 376,000 – West New York, NJ
- Many More…
Compare to Traditional Banks.
- Requires ton of paperwork – fully underwritten
- Requires excellent credit
- Long process with over 50% rejections
- Significant fees just to apply
- Long term fixed rates not available
K2 Commercial Finance
- Simple Application Process
- Credit scores down to 500 accepted
- Fast Closings – Within two weeks of commitment
- No Upfront Fees
- Permanent Financing – NO BALLOONS
- People Helping People Attitude
- Common Sense Underwriting
- No Income Verification Loans
- We Lend to Foreign Nationals