RV Park Financing
Securing the best possible RV Park Financing involves more than a trip to your friendly neighborhood banker. As with all commercial lending situations, presenting your RV Park property in the best possible light, and understanding the nuances of the many financing programs available can make a huge difference in the quality of the loan offers you ultimately receive.
RV Parks are those that are designed for recreational vehicles. These properties may include mobile homes, but will be considered an RV PArk if 25% or more of the park is for RVs. Transient type occupancy is common.
K2 Commercial Finance will work with you to create the strongest possible loan package for the purchase or refinance of a RV Park. Our job is to create the strongest possible loan submission package and target it to the exact lender or lending program for the specific property, or for your unique borrowing requirements.
As part of our underwriting process, we consider Market and Location considerations as well as the Property Conditions and Characteristics of the RV Park.
RV Park Financing Market and Location Underwriting Considerations include:
- Desirable neighborhood near shopping amenities and retail services
- Adequate community services such as fire, police, school and health facilities within a 10 mile radius
- Scrutinize properties located in ecconomically depressed, seasonal or resprt-oriented areas.
RV Park Financing Property Conditions and Characteristics Underwriting Considerations include:
- Should include off street parking* Number of “park-owned” units (less is typically better)
- Parks with no more than 10 pads per acre are preferred
- Amenities should be well maintained and sufficient to compete with rental alternatives in the local housing market.
- Park should be attractively landscaped abd streets should be gravel or paved and in good repair.
We also have a method of normalizing income and positioning expense considerations that helps our lenders provide the best possible loan offers in the shortest amount of time.
When you have a requirement for RV Park Financing and RV Park Loans, make sure to work with a mortgage specialist that understands this particular market niche. The difference between a good loan and the BEST possible loan could mean tens of thousands of income to you over the years!