Mobile Home Park Financing
Mobile Home Park Financing and Mobile Home Park Loans are now easier than ever to secure. Many lenders within our network have special mobile home park financing programs in place for this very purpose.
Mobile Home Parks are considered as long as not more than 25% of the total spaces are used for RV hook-ups. Mobile Home Parks vary in quality and amenities, but we have mobile home park loan programs for virtually any park unless the RV component is too high.
K2 Commercial Finance will work with you to create the strongest possible loan package for the purchase or refinance of a mobile home park. As part of our underwriting process, we consider Market and Location considerations as well as the Property Conditions and Characteristics of the Mobiule Home Park.
Mobile Home Park Financing Market and Location Underwriting Considerations include:
- Desirable neighborhood near shopping amenities and retail services
- Adequate community services such as fire, police, school and health facilities within a 10 mile radius
- Scrutinize properties located in economically depressed, seasonal or resort-oriented areas.
Mobile Home Park Financing Property Conditions and Characteristics Underwriting Considerations include:
- Should include off street parking
- Number of “park-owned” units (less is typically better)
- Parks with no more than 10 pads per acre are preferred* Amenities should be well maintained and sufficient to compete with rental alternatives in the local housing market.
- Park should be attractively landscaped and streets should be gravel or paved and in good repair.
When you have a requirement for Mobile Home Park Financing and Mobile Home Park Loans, make sure to work with a Commercial Mortgage Planning Specialist that understands this particular market niche. The difference between a good loan and the BEST possible loan could mean tens of thousands of income to you over the years!